Solidarity, Not Sanctions and Blockades in the Struggle Against Covid-19
– CUBAN CENTRAL TRADE UNION – CTC Representative— Confederación de Trabajadores de Cuba (Central Union of Cuban Workers)
– KHAYA XABA — National Spokesperson, National Education, Health, and Allied Workers’ Union (NEHAWU), Congress of South African Trade Unions.
– FRANCISCO TORREALBA — President, Bolivarian Federation of Transport Workers of Venezuela, Vice President, Bolivarian Central of Workers of Venezuela, Member, Venezuelan National Assembly
– JUDY SHERIDAN-GONZALEZ — President, New York State Nurses Association, Front Line Working Nurse in the Fight Against COVID-19
– CHRIS SMALLS — Fired Amazon Worker Who Led Walkout Protesting Unsafe Working Conditions in Giant Amazon Warehouse in Staten Island, NYC
– DON FOREMAN — International Representative, Canadian Union of Postal Workers
International Labor Solidarity Messages from: Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, Italy, and Brazil
– Tamara Hansen — Member, British Columbia Teachers’ Federation; Coordinator, Vancouver Communities in Solidarity with Cuba; Executive Committee, Canadian Network on Cuba; Author, “5 Decades of the Cuban Revolution: The Challenges of an Unwavering Leadership.”
– Lucy Pagoada-Quesada — Member United Federation of Teachers, New York City, Official Coordinator Of The Libre Party (The Political Arm of The National Resistance Popular Front) Coordinated in Honduras by President Manuel Zelaya Rosales.
Approximately 45 minutes – 1 hour for presenters followed by 45 minutes – 1 hour for Q&A